If you are an Airbnb host, you obviously want to do everything in your power to keep your property shielded and safe from any damages and emergencies. Airbnb Management is one of the most important factors that you will need to take into consideration. Renting out your property can be daunting especially if you and your family members hope to remain on the property. The last thing that you want to do is to worry about any damage coming to your property especially if your rental is located in another area. To keep your mind at ease, here are some safeguarding must to include for your rental:
Add smoke and carbon dioxide alarms
Adding smoke and carbon dioxide alarms will help to keep your guests protected and safe from debilitating substances in the atmosphere such as carbon monoxide and smoke. Smoke and carbon dioxide alarms are easily accessible and even easier to install. Before you attempt to do it on your own, consider talking to Airbnb Property Management Companies in your area that can advise you on the local area statues.
Increased fire safety protection
You may already have a fire extinguisher or two situated in various points but you should consider adding more fire safety protection that will make your guests feel safe and at ease. Some of the things that you can do include marking all emergency fire safety escape routes and fire exists to make them more accessible and easier for your guests to find. You can also consider posting a list of emergency numbers, including all the prefixes that must be dialed for any guests that are not acquainted with the local phone system.
Post any emergency information
To make your guests feel even safer, ensure that you provide them with all the information they would need in the event of an emergency. Some of the relevant information that you need to provide include:
- The telephone number for any Airbnb Property Management Companies that you are working with. One such company that provides complete services for Airbnb Management is Home Concierge. In most cases, Airbnb Property Management Companies are responsible for communicating directly with guests in case they have queries, concerns or any emergencies that need handling.
- The direct contact number of the host, if you are not working with any Airbnb Property Management Companies.
- The location and phone number of any nearby pharmacies
- Information regarding the nearest medical treatment center as well as a list of documents that may be required at the emergency room, which will come in handy for any international guests staying in your property.
- Information for a 24/7 car service